gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680880 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 01, 2024, 07:49:52 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Al Jardine radio interview 4th July  (Read 1657 times)
dave maclean
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »

Hi all.  The radio interview with Al took place yesterday (Sunday) and will be on air Saturday 4th July at 1800Hrs UK time, the program title is "in conversation with"  you can listen  via the radio web site at
www.radioteesdale.co.uk     The program can also be heard after that date by the use of the "listen again" button on the site.  Check in for some great news and some friendly chat.  Have to say I enjoyed every minute of it.  dave
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 03:51:55 AM »

The interview.

http://www.canstream.co.uk/radioteesdale/
urbanite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 10:29:05 PM »

You can't help but notice that he takes a swipe at the Beach Boys.  Can't say I blame him, but I don't know all of the  back story.
tpesky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 05:28:26 PM »

I think Al truly misses the BB as he knew them. You can tell it was a big part of him. He lost the most of the survivors when Carl died.  Thats why I think he would never rejoin Mike, just not his idea of how things should go. Not saying he wouldn't do a one or two off with Mike's band, but it's just not what he wants.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx