gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680755 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 11:19:36 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sand Paintings  (Read 1863 times)
groganb
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2009, 08:04:42 AM »

Hi,
I thought some of you might be interested in this. I've posted links to my music before here, gotten some nice responses, and made some friends. So...
I've just posted my new album, Sand Paintings, online at my website www.robbyberman.com.
The album's specifically about confronting middle age and mortality, and I hope others thinking about these things find it helpful. (It's actually a pretty catchy and fun album in spite of the subject matter. Maybe because of it, even.) While some the albums on my mind during recording were odd ones -- They Might Be Giants' Here Come the 1, 2, 3s, for example -- That Lucky Old Sun certainly bolstered my desire to simply create worthwhile music with real meaning and value beyond commercial considerations. Still, I'm just so steeped in the BBs that everyone tells me they hear Brian's influence all over everything. I can hear it in the title song pretty obviously, and there's a band section in "Sitting Still' that's straight out of the LA Light album-era sound.
I've done so miserably in the past at selling my music that this time I've decided I just want as many people to hear it as possible. So it's downloadable for free in a few different formats.
Enjoy!
Robby
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx