gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681020 Posts in 27627 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 16, 2024, 02:32:32 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Request by someone we've come to know here......  (Read 19135 times)
Cliff1000uk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2014, 07:38:03 AM »

Arrrgh...why did I click on the link and see that face again?!!

"The AGD Project"

Get Jon and Ian involved too and put everything in chronological order and we could get Gaines to do the final draft just to throw in some juicy, although not really true, stories!

Although, you could devote an entire volume to Carol Kaye  Smiley

Bubba Ho-Tep
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2014, 08:49:35 AM »

Bluebird - Pat Panuska - was and is a liar, a fantasist and most of all a con-artist. She still owes a friend of mine some $700 from over a decade ago. A "close & personal friend" of Brian & Melinda, as she claimed ? Not even close: I checked with someone who is, and has been for many, many years, and the language they used I couldn't repeat here.  Grin

But she did give me backstage passes in 2005!  Afro
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2014, 02:25:10 PM »

I must say, so many things have changed, on many levels, since I first posted on this subject back in '09. Because of the many lies that "Denni" told me back then, and my gut feeling, I stopped buying into her story not long after......Unfortunately, a couple of my virtual friends  ended their friendships with me due to that disbelief.....one just recently...Funky Pretty....but that has been their choice to believe in the falsehood known as Denni Leann, et al. I trust someone completely until they give me reason not to..I have always been that way and always will. The golden rule I live by. I do not regret giving someone the benefit of the doubt, as in this case, but I, for one, am completely thrilled that this saga is over!
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2014, 02:31:01 PM »

Too bad you lost a friend over something so trivial, Donna.  Who needs friends like thatRoll Eyes

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2014, 03:57:48 PM »

Thanks....was the same thing I thought when they "unfriended" me!
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2014, 04:50:34 PM »

The thing pretty much blew up back in 2011 among most people, from what I could ascertain from the old threads. I suppose a few people may have still believed, but with AGD's post in the Sandbox some weeks ago, surely no one can believe it anymore. If they do, maybe they are her. She was the Lon Chaney of the board.
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2014, 07:12:49 PM »

Bluebird - Pat Panuska - was and is a liar, a fantasist and most of all a con-artist. She still owes a friend of mine some $700 from over a decade ago. A "close & personal friend" of Brian & Melinda, as she claimed ? Not even close: I checked with someone who is, and has been for many, many years, and the language they used I couldn't repeat here.  Grin

Still around.

http://www.wboc.com/story/24708335/salisbury-woman-remembers-beatles-first-us-concert-50-years-later

Love the fact she made this news story with nothing more than a Xeroxed ticket as proof.

Oh my God. Didn't she also con someone into marrying her and then steal his money? I guess people like Pat and Sherri (sociopaths?) have always existed, and the Internet is the perfect platform for them.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx