gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 03:02:01 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Poll
Question: Poll :: Rate Ten Years Of Harmony
5 - 16 (34.8%)
4 - 18 (39.1%)
3 - 12 (26.1%)
2 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
0 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ten Years Of Harmony  (Read 29750 times)
Giggens
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 11:10:55 AM »

Ten Years of Beards
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 10:22:37 PM »

5/5  I know there is stuff that should be  on here that isn't but still I find this to be an excellent compilation.. Shouldn't have been deleted either.. A favorite for my car.
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 02:41:26 AM »

So, just to clarify:
A: Only the EU version has the Single Mixes, and only the US version has the alternate Come Go With Me? I picked up the EU CD yesterday (for £6!) and this was the case.
B: Single versions included:
         1) California Saga/California
         2) It's OK
         3) Rock 'n' Roll Music
         4) Cool, Cool Water
C: Plus the exclusive Sea Cruise
D: It also apparently includes "Long Promised Rad" on the EU CD. Hmmmm.

But yes, swap out School Day with another Love You track and I'm down with this compilation.

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2015, 11:18:41 PM »

I made my own version of this album, with the long versions of Cool, Cool Water and the complete California Saga. Eliminated a few of the lesser tracks - She's Got Rhythm, Woncha Come Out Tonight, Dierdre.
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2016, 10:17:16 PM »

Put this on again tonight, some of these songs sound better in this context than on the original albums. A pretty good blend of the commercial (Rock & Roll Music, Good Timin', Sail On Sailor) and the artistic (Long Promised Road, Feel Flows, River Song) material.
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2017, 12:54:32 PM »

Put this on again tonight, some of these songs sound better in this context than on the original albums. [...]
Right on! Smiley I got my vinyl copy only recently, had never owned it on a physical medium - and I kept blasting it all through the weekend. A fluent compilation of great semi-forgotten or under-appreciated tracks. It even has "It's A Beautiful Day"!  Rock!
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2017, 03:44:03 PM »

Put this on again tonight, some of these songs sound better in this context than on the original albums. [...]
Right on! Smiley I got my vinyl copy only recently, had never owned it on a physical medium - and I kept blasting it all through the weekend. A fluent compilation of great semi-forgotten or under-appreciated tracks. It even has "It's A Beautiful Day"!  Rock!
Definitely one of the highlights of this album. I tried to watch the movie it's from on late night tv, but it put me to sleep.
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2017, 05:48:57 PM »

a brilliant compilation, that should still be in print.  It's the best 'other' side of the
greatest hits, best of compilation albums out there that every general listening
public should hear.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx