gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680847 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 04:11:52 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: American Spring LP and Paley Sessions CD on Auction in Holland  (Read 3707 times)
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2009, 12:36:09 AM »

...for those interested: it's a decent UK vinyl pressing (looks precisely like the one I have, gatefold and beautiful photos) of 'Spring', and the 'Slightly American Music' CD of the Paley Sessions (digipak, same as I have).

www.marktplaats.nl and type in: <brian wilson> as search terms. Current standings: € 13 (bid) and € 22 (no bid, asking price, bidding open)

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 01:03:41 AM »

Really ? When did the Paley sessions get an official release ? That one slipped under my radar...  Roll Eyes

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 01:55:13 AM »

Really ? When did the Paley sessions get an official release ? That one slipped under my radar...  Roll Eyes

Thanks for reminding, AGD. I totally overlooked the fact that... never mind. Should I modify, or wait until a friendly official does so? Sorry. It was only in the haste of good will...

MBE
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 02:27:24 AM »

[quote author=The Heartical Don link=topic=6875.msg110621#msg110621 date=1235637369]
...for those interested: it's a decent UK vinyl pressing (looks precisely like the one I have, gatefold and beautiful photos) of 'Spring',

That's a lot nicer Here is a link to the front and back cover.
 http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120368915059&ih=002&category=167002&ssPageName=STORE:PROMOBOX:CUST
Wish I could read those notes better we really got a crappy cover compared.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 02:33:02 AM by MBE » Logged
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 02:37:53 AM »

"Executive producer", just like he was going to be on the M.I.U. Album...
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 02:42:25 AM »

Thanks for reminding, AGD. I totally overlooked the fact that... never mind. Should I modify, or wait until a friendly official does so? Sorry. It was only in the haste of good will...

Well, it's not da Don himself that offers them. I do think that this fits better in the media-section though...

But if you feel a bit awkward on this you can always modify your message of course.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 02:58:47 AM »

I must say that I find the American cover quite awful... like it was worn out even when brand new.
Thanks to SMiLE-Holland. I don't feel awkward, since I don't offer them (honest, since some sellers like to drive up bids, of course). I'll leave the matter to you then and won't be irritated in the slightest if it's removed.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx