gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681562 Posts in 27643 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 14, 2024, 12:03:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another HOLY CRAP - GO HERE  (Read 1541 times)
petsite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »

Nice this is on line. Lost my copy long ago:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20066804,00.html
roll plymouth rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 03:52:03 AM »

Nice one, I've never read that interview

phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 07:01:29 AM »

I have that one somewhere at my parents' place. Six years ago I purchased a huge box of vintage Beach Boys books and magazines by eBay, primarily from the seventies. All great stuff! It's always fascinating gaining access to this type of stuff when you're a fairly young fan whose parents had only just met when this article was published.

Found the paragraph on Brian especially intriguing. "Artistically, he listens to jazz and classical works and reads musical philosophy in his library." That sounds pretty cool, doesn't it?
Chris Brown
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »

Found the paragraph on Brian especially intriguing. "Artistically, he listens to jazz and classical works and reads musical philosophy in his library." That sounds pretty cool, doesn't it?

It does indeed, although I think they may have just wanted something that sounded better than "he listens to 'Be My Baby' 100 times each day" to sell to the readers.

Very cool article, despite a few inaccuracies (like dating the sandbox as being around long after it actually was).  Thanks for posting this!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx