gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680823 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 03:50:50 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LA CityBeat Article on TLOS  (Read 1195 times)
TonyW
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2009, 10:44:24 PM »

LA CityBeat have a really nice Brian story re' TLOS up on their website promoting the re-release of the CD and the release of the DVD.

Pretty good article except for one (relatively minor error - at least which I can spot)... and Bran's Kokomo comment ...  LOL LOL LOL

Its an enjoyable but long read. Enjoy!

http://www.lacitybeat.com/cms/story/detail/home_is_where_the_sun_is/7928/
Rich Panteluk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 09:14:28 AM »

Good article, even if the is a mistake or two...

I get excited anytime I hear Brian has been in the studio.  Even if it is just a cover song.  I look forward to his his Christmas offerings, soundtrack and compilation offerings.  As many others have said it would be great if Brian embraced the idea of recording whenever he felt like it and just released a song or two or more via itunes or other internet means.  Wouldn't it be nice if Brian would release an ep every month.  No record company pressure, no expectations to create Smile Volume 2 no big promotional appearances and signings neccessary.  I think if someone explained to Brian that this is a viable way to release music nowadays he might like the idea.

The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 09:22:50 AM »

Good article, even if the is a mistake or two...

I get excited anytime I hear Brian has been in the studio.  Even if it is just a cover song.  I look forward to his his Christmas offerings, soundtrack and compilation offerings.  As many others have said it would be great if Brian embraced the idea of recording whenever he felt like it and just released a song or two or more via itunes or other internet means.  Wouldn't it be nice if Brian would release an ep every month.  No record company pressure, no expectations to create Smile Volume 2 no big promotional appearances and signings neccessary.  I think if someone explained to Brian that this is a viable way to release music nowadays he might like the idea.

...but...but...I would love a SMiLE Volume 2!

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx