-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Let's play "what's your siggy?"
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's play "what's your siggy?"  (Read 4819 times)
Jason
« on: March 08, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »

First bit was found in a torrent description of the new Beatles boot on Demonoid - typo intact. Best ever, IMO.

Second was from one of our favorite members. An butthole is our butthole.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 12:09:44 PM »

Pretty self-explanatory.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »

Now I've updated it, so maybe it's not obvious. But it's a response to a few PMs from one of the stupid-f*** posters here.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

Mahalo
Smiley Smile Associate

..Stand back, Speak normally

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 06:55:24 PM »

I'm told my pompous posts would get my head handed to me by real fans on the Male Ego board or other in-the-know crowd members. Seems I'm not a true fan. I weep at the tough-guy accusation, but still I manage to carry on. Go figure.

That's the best sig.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 06:58:01 PM »

Thank you. But let it be a lesson to you, lest your pompous posts get your head handed to you by real fans. Nobody wants that.

punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 08:19:48 PM »

i have no idea what's going on

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Jason
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »

I'm told my pompous posts would get my head handed to me by real fans on the Male Ego board or other in-the-know crowd members. Seems I'm not a true fan. I weep at the tough-guy accusation, but still I manage to carry on. Go figure.

That's what you get for voting LBWL a zero without listening to it. Life comes back and bites you in the rear sometimes.

Smiley Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Evil Afro angel police LOL Cool Guy Wink Razz Cool
Mahalo
Smiley Smile Associate

..Stand back, Speak normally

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 09:04:42 PM »

No Having Fun.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 10:12:36 PM »

You got quoted for my sig. In your face?

Jason
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 11:45:15 PM »

You got quoted for my sig. In your face?

You could have posted an /thread and gotten away with it there. Smiley
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 02:02:23 PM »

from that silly commercial on Total Recall

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2009, 11:14:09 AM »

Lyric from "goin on"....I miss Carl........ Embarrassed

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 06:25:25 PM »

that's one of my fav lyrics!

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 12:14:38 AM »

Do I have a signature? I'm not sure.

EDIT: Nope, don't have one.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 12:15:38 AM by Aegir » Logged

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: