gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:42:00 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Landy  (Read 26993 times)
Autotune
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2009, 12:12:17 PM »

Is this the Debbie related to Brian in the 1970s - 80s?

http://debbiekeilphoto.com/

"His lyrical ability has never been touched by anyone, except for Mike Love."

-Brian Wilson on Van Dyke Parks (2015)
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »

Don't think so - last I knew she went by Debbie Keil-Holtsclaw.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
TdHabib
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2009, 12:39:13 PM »

Brian Wilson is able to drive a car, and yet some of you assume that he is unable to shop for groceries or clean the house? It seems like they've stabilized him to a pretty good point if he can drive a car, after being so publicly stigmatized for his mental illness.

I'm reliably informed (by someone with experience in this area) that being a passenger in a car driven by Brian can take years off your life.  Grin
I remember someone saying that Kalinich needed an operation a few years back and Brian volunteered and insisted to drive him home.

I like the Beatles a bit more than the Boys of Beach, I think Brian's band is the tops---really amazing. And finally, I'm liberal. That's it.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2009, 01:13:14 PM »

Brian Wilson is able to drive a car, and yet some of you assume that he is unable to shop for groceries or clean the house? It seems like they've stabilized him to a pretty good point if he can drive a car, after being so publicly stigmatized for his mental illness.

I'm reliably informed (by someone with experience in this area) that being a passenger in a car driven by Brian can take years off your life.  Grin
I remember someone saying that Kalinich needed an operation a few years back and Brian volunteered and insisted to drive him home.

Yeah... Stevie told me about that.  Smiley

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Fall Breaks
Smiley Smile Associate

How it really got to my soul

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2009, 03:36:04 AM »

Sounds good! I'd take away 1997 and 1998, those pretty much sucked! Grin

"I think people should write better melodies and sing a little sweeter, and knock off that stupid rap crap, y’know? Rap is really ridiculous" -- Brian Wilson, 2010
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx