gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Link to some rare BB video streams...  (Read 3813 times)
runalot
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2006, 10:10:51 PM »

The following link has some BB music videos as seen in some documentaries; however, if you scroll to the bottom, you'll see some RARE gems.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Beach+Boys&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

(Sorry if you guys knew about this. I sure as heck didn't!)

The things she does to me when she makes love to me...
monkee knutz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 10:33:59 PM »

That's not how you came across these...
You were looking for the Best Butt Boy Ever which is on the same page and stumbled onto these clips.
(it's OK, runalot- between you & me... I watched it a few times as well!)
 :D
runalot
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 10:51:18 PM »

Actually, I was trying to find a cover of John Stamos doing Dennis Wilson's FOREVER. :D

(shhhh!)

Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 12:07:51 AM »

The clip of the douche bags on American Idol doing a Beach Boys medley makes me feel like throwing up. It's amazing how really untalented people can ruin genius songs.

It was cool getting to see the boys play Wendy on Ed Sullivan. I didn't understand his joke where he kept referring to them being Swedish.

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
Chris Brown
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 12:45:41 AM »

Well the American Idol clip almost made me puke...terrible.  On a good note, the Wendy clip was really cool.  Thanks for the link!
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 02:07:43 AM »

Mike Love always looks so lost trying to think of something to do when he's not singing the lead.. they should've at least given him a tambourine or something..

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 05:06:26 AM »

wow, mike's moves on help me rhonda are horrible...those arm movements, what were those?

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Domo Arigato
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 05:40:45 AM »

Pretty cool contrast playing the Wendy and Do It Again videos back to back.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 06:01:25 AM »

i agree....ah wendy, when they actually played on the show...as opposed to lip-synch

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
runalot
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 07:05:24 AM »

Mike Love always looks so lost trying to think of something to do when he's not singing the lead.. they should've at least given him a tambourine or something..

LOL! Exactly.

I like what he does with his fist in the Sloop John B promo (when "Got into a fight" is sung, he raises his fists).

Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 12:13:10 PM »

Awesome!

I've been waiting a long time to see Carl's infamous mess up at the start of Wendy. I love that song so much.

They looked like zombies playing, and Carl looked astonishingly like Brian.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx