gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 05:14:22 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Recording: "How I Feel About You"  (Read 2515 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2008, 12:37:03 PM »

I arranged, recorded and posted at my myspace page Andre Herman Dune's "How I Feel About You." If you want to have a listen, go to http://myspace.com/thebeaumondes.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Poprocks
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 05:04:22 PM »

Nice work!  The harmonies are nicely arranged & mixed, and your voice is very well suited to this kind of material.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 05:10:54 PM »

Thanks. It was sort of a thrown-together recording (as most everything I do is), just a way to appease my guilt Saturday morning over having not done sh*t in weeks or more. Not having a song handy, I picked one off an album I just bought, learned it and put this arrangement together. (The original, which maybe you can sample on iTunes--not sure--is like a Casio + Acoustic thing with the Franco-Swede singer heavily accented.)

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx