gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 06:32:34 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Celebration of Music featuring David Marks & Nelson Bragg  (Read 3782 times)
LaurieBiagini
Smiley Smile Newbie

Songwriter/Singer

View Profile WWW
« on: October 23, 2008, 10:13:11 PM »

I hope this is the right place to post an announcement of this nature (if not, my apologies):

ENDLESS SUMMER QUARTERLY PRESENTS A CELEBRATION OF MUSIC FEATURING DAVID MARKS & NELSON BRAGG: A private engagement to benefit the Cornelius Animal Shelter
WHEN: Saturday, November 1st, 8:30 p.m. to Midnight
WHERE: Crave The Experience, Exit 28, Cornelius, North Carolina, USA
WHO: Former Beach Boy David Marks with SideBMusic artists Nelson Bragg of the Brian Wilson band & Chris English, and DP2.
Tickets on sale now.  Portion of proceeds to benefit the Cornelius Animal Shelter.  Benefit to include special ESQ-themed food & drink menu.

VIP Dinner @ 6pm: $150 - Enjoy a private dinner with David Marks, Nelson Bragg, Chris English, ESQ Editor David Beard and members of DP2 with exclusive performance seating for the show. Ticket price includes chef-prepared dinner, drinks and pictures. ONLY 20 TICKETS AVAILABLE.

VIP Buffet and Drinks & Listening Party @ 7:30pm: $75 - Enjoy the sounds of ESQ's new Dennis Wilson compilation, 'Only With You,' while mingling with David Marks, Nelson Bragg and other performers. Includes free buffet-style ESQ snacks & drinks and Meet & Greet with the artists.

General Admission @ 8:30pm: $25 - A private performance by David Marks & Nelson Bragg, with opening acts Chris English and DP2.

TO ORDER TICKETS: use the PayPal link provided. ESQ's PayPal account ID is esqeditor@aol.com .  Questions? Show-Tix@esquarterly.com

Clarion Inn - Lake Norman www.clarionhotel.com
19608 Liverpool Parkway, Cornelius, NC 28031 (704) 896-0660
Special event pricing: $71.99
Callers should ask for the Cornelius Animal Shelter/ESQ event rate.

For more information about the Cornelius Animal Shelter, go to: www.corneliusanimalshelter.com

Check out my music on my website: http://www.myspace.com/lauriebiaginimusic
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx