gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680864 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 30, 2024, 01:06:47 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ok Seriosuly...  (Read 5815 times)
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:02 AM »

I've been known to wander parking lots looking for my car, and I'm only 33. Once I asked the people at the customer service counter of my supermarket to please watch my cart because I couldn't find my car and suspected it had been stolen. Cart-free, I ran out to the parking lot to make sure my car was indeed gone, and there it was.

Some of us are more absent-minded than others.
elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »

Has anyone been over at the blue board* in the past few days.

Celebrity gossip site TMZ posted an article about Brian, and I'm gonna be honest..it was pretty funny, something like 'help him, Rhonda please' ha ha.

If you genuinely find that funny, all I can say is it must be a world of hilarity and mirth for you.

Snapping a covert picture of a notoriously shy 66 year old guy with brain damage in order to make fun of him anonymously from behind a computer screen  while he tries to enjoy a quiet evening out. Hilarious, and what stones they must have too. Glad to see they're finally picking on someone who deserves it too - what's that senile old fat Brian Wilson motherfucker ever done for anyone that warrants a bit of respect and privacy?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:24:41 PM by elnombre » Logged
lance
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 08:52:25 PM »

Eh, that magazine or whatever is a symbol of the utter barbarism rampant in our society.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008, 09:31:28 AM »

Has anyone been over at the blue board* in the past few days.

Celebrity gossip site TMZ posted an article about Brian, and I'm gonna be honest..it was pretty funny, something like 'help him, Rhonda please' ha ha.

If you genuinely find that funny, all I can say is it must be a world of hilarity and mirth for you.

Snapping a covert picture of a notoriously shy 66 year old guy with brain damage in order to make fun of him anonymously from behind a computer screen  while he tries to enjoy a quiet evening out. Hilarious, and what stones they must have too. Glad to see they're finally picking on someone who deserves it too - what's that senile old fat Brian Wilson motherfucker ever done for anyone that warrants a bit of respect and privacy?

Come on, Brian's a celebrity, he has been since his very early 20's, he's used to getting his picture taken .

It was a funny joke, don't get hung up on stuff like that.

But if you find that insulting and not funny, it's you're opinion, but I'll take pictures of Brian dazed and confused searching for his car over all these fake smile pictures on stage and with fans.

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx