gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 07:48:00 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Late 60's/Early 70's Rarities?  (Read 4382 times)
Bedroom Tapes
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »

I was wondering where I could find downloads to rarities including Beatrice From Baltimore, Sail On Sailor (demo), Wouldn't It Be Nice To Live Again, Til I Die (demo), Caribou Sessions, and other rare songs from the late 60's and early 70's?  Thanks!

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 04:11:13 PM »

Asking for info on boots in your first post? Nice work... But you might want to be aware of the rules.
2) Talking about bootlegs is fine. Posting messages asking for bootlegs or offering bootlegs is not fine. That's what private messages and emails are for.
And most of what you're mentioning isn't even booted (or at least not generally available). Good luck hunting for them.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Bedroom Tapes
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 09:30:34 PM »

Then who should I privately ask?
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »

Robby, welcome on this board....

...but don't push your luck here. As Luther said, please take notice of the board's rules.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 01:06:21 AM »

Yes.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 08:06:57 PM »

I was wondering where I could find downloads to rarities including Beatrice From Baltimore, Sail On Sailor (demo), Wouldn't It Be Nice To Live Again, Til I Die (demo), Caribou Sessions, and other rare songs from the late 60's and early 70's?  Thanks!

As far as I know, Beatrice from Baltimore, the demo of Sail On Sailor, and WIBNTLA still haven't been "leaked"...PM me if you want to know where to find some rare stuff, don't ask on the public board...

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
SmileySam
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 09:44:36 AM »

the Brian Wilson 1974 demo version of 'California Feelin' hasn't been booted yet. Notably, its the last recording with Brian's undamaged vocal
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx