gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 01:19:46 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Smile booklet pics  (Read 4378 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2008, 02:47:02 PM »

Does anyone have the pictures from the original Smile booklet? particularly the Frank Holmes' art (vega-tables, cabinessence, reconnect the phone lines, surf's up, etc)  Thanks

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 01:18:37 PM »

really? nobody has em?  Grin

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 11:46:58 AM »

I've found 'em on a couple different websites before, can't remember exactly which ones. Just google 'em, you might find something...

I know the pics are on the Project SMiLE CD.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
warnakey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 04:18:25 PM »

i have them. yep, i sure do.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 11:46:29 PM »

yeah, I have a copy of the booklet somewhere as well...

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »

You can buy 'em from Frank Holmes' website:

http://www.frankholmes.com/purchase.htm

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx