gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680817 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 12:23:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian Wilson Live At Abbey Road (Channel More 4, UK TV)  (Read 2494 times)
Zander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: September 08, 2008, 03:52:02 AM »

For those who didn't know, Brian wil be on UK TV on Friday night / Saturday morning performing Live at Abbey Road with Martha Wainwright. 12.45am - TV Code for your VCR or DVD Recorder 62316329

They say I got brains but they ain't doing me no good, I wish they could...
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 04:21:58 PM »

Thanks Zander but I still don't see it in the listings at Channel 4's own website... nor was it in Saturday's Guardian TV listings for the week.

Ah! Maybe I've sussed it!  IS his appearance a bonus track which you get if you buy all the different versions of the album AND subscribe to More 4?
 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

“We live in divisive times.”
Zander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 11:20:03 AM »

Thanks Zander but I still don't see it in the listings at Channel 4's own website... nor was it in Saturday's Guardian TV listings for the week.

Ah! Maybe I've sussed it!  IS his appearance a bonus track which you get if you buy all the different versions of the album AND subscribe to More 4?
 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

My girlfirend said it has been advertised on the tv and it's in the Saturday 6th Sept Daily Mail TV supplement - it's pick of the day. Type the code in to your programmer and it'll pick it up.

Other than that, we'll go with the bonus track theory eh?!

They say I got brains but they ain't doing me no good, I wish they could...
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx