gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680785 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 03:16:08 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys Fan Art from an English Mind....  (Read 9813 times)
Chloepaintings
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 06:47:28 AM »

Dear Chloe
I personally love the new 'Heaven Ladder' just as much as the old one. But for the purpose of my esoteric essay, I'll have to stick with the original, where Brian in my book represents 'that lucky old sun'/son. But if that's the sun, where does that other light originate from? - you may very well ask. That's where the esoteric readings could enter. In the new version though, it's obvious that Brian is like the "ol' lazy mister moon (want a getaway)"

So happy you like the new one too.. it's a little different. I look forward to reading your essay. It was always... Brian was always the moon to me. But fascinating to hear your readings of it.

This is a silly sketch in which my wisdom teeth also feature.

Chloepaintings
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 08:13:45 AM »

I've been warned that this thread hasn't been posted on for 120 days, but to heck with it.

I got a nice email from Rasmus Skotte today about putting my painting in his film. Which made me think of this board.

I've drawn Brian and the boys a little bit lately.

I think I might put some of these up on my etsy store.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx