gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680839 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 08:11:20 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newly posted: \  (Read 2632 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »

I posted a song I recorded last autumn (except the drums, which date from 2005, I think). It's a decade-old song that is about as close as I get to rock. It's my brother on the lower voice, someone else on drums and then me. It's all pretty rough and loose, so don't fret about a little off-kilter harmony here or there. Enjoy. Don't enjoy. Whatever. But if you want to listen: www.myspace.com/thebeaumondes         (Oh, and as is always the case on my myspace, it's set up for free downloads. So if you happen to be odd and want it, take it.)

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
matt-zeus
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 10:02:53 PM »

It's a tad more rocky but still melodic and with harmonies so its not an all out affair. I like it in the second verse where there are some Toms going on, sounds a bit glammish to me, like the Sweet!

Disco, disco, discotheque mama...

My music: http://www.thebrigadier.co.uk
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »

You should've heard the previous version done by an old band of mine: synth heavy pop. (Same drums here, everything else replaced for a more raw sound.) http://www.sendspace.com/file/7yjpuc

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx