gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680770 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 10:55:50 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I guess I just wasnt made for these times  (Read 5375 times)
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2006, 04:11:03 PM »

Found me a  good  find the other day kiddies...........

I just  wasnt made  for these times 2 bucks in the  bargin @ the movie gallery...  vhs......(hell yeah.... I havent bought a tape in  god knows how long)

Anyone else seen this lovely little Brian Wilson  documentary?

xoxox
suga
al
Smiley Smile Associate

Home again Home again jiggety jig...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 04:38:48 PM »

I would hazard pretty much everyone on this board has....being full of BB/BW fanatics who have probably all seen the outtakes the producer hid under his grandmas fridge in Alaska......
sugarandspice
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 04:40:23 PM »

hehe you brian wilson junkies you

xoxo
suga
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 05:13:29 PM »

"BRIAN WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!"

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
Jason
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 05:16:24 PM »

Dig when Brian mispronounces Sinead O'Connor's name.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 05:29:39 PM »

"BRIAN WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!"
I hate in "documentaries" when people are driving in a car and it shows them from the front, meaning there's a car in front of them that knows exactly where they're going, meaning they're on a predetermined route. It's so fake.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 05:39:23 PM »

Doesn't everybody have a predetermined route? Most people actually KNOW where they're going, ya know?
If you made a documentary from the back of your car of a car in back of you, going the same way as you, would that be "fake"?

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 05:48:10 PM »

When I first saw that, and saw Brian driving, it almost snuffed out any notion I had of him being "crazy".

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 06:03:19 PM »

When I think of that documentary, the first thing that comes to mind is how cool Brian looks.  I guess somewhere in there he's wearing sunglasses and I always picture him wearing sunglasses, almost like the 'blues brothers' cool or something.  I always think of him driving the car, and also of him sitting on the couch beside Melinda.  Kind of in a 'hey, dig my chick' kind of way, lol.  Stylin' guy in that movie! 
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2006, 06:06:35 PM »

When I think of that documentary, the first thing that comes to mind is how cool Brian looks.  I guess somewhere in there he's wearing sunglasses and I always picture him wearing sunglasses, almost like the 'blues brothers' cool or something.  I always think of him driving the car, and also of him sitting on the couch beside Melinda.  Kind of in a 'hey, dig my chick' kind of way, lol.  Stylin' guy in that movie! 

I love how the Beach Boys were described upon their first tour to England. I don't even remember where I read it or who it came from. But it called them, to paraphrase, "Cool, Confident, spoke of money, cars and women". Something like that.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2006, 07:58:12 PM »

I notice that there are parts where Brian seems much more lucid than we've *ever* seen him since the glory days. Also, my wife has an intersting take on it. There are parts where he reminded her of old  Mafioso, esp. with the black leather jacket. LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx