gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:25:11 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 5945 times)
A Million Units In Jan!
« on: May 31, 2008, 07:42:43 AM »

Hey everybody. Just a new guy here, a SMiLE fan for the last ten years or so. Just kinda getting back into it now. I used to be a frequent visitor of the original SMiLE Shop, and was on the Lil Smiley Cabin mailing list, also. Anyway, glad to see there are still a lot of SMiLE enthusiasts around. Hope to see more of you soon!
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »

Welcome on board! Hope you'll have a great time here.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Jason
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »

Credit where credit's due....GREAT HANDLE!
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »

Is that a reference to the post on the yellow board?

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
A Million Units In Jan!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 09:00:59 AM »

Is that a reference to the post on the yellow board?

I don't know what's on the yellow board, so I guess not! Although, I'm pretty sure that they both are about the same thing-'We're sure to sell a million units-in January!'

For some reason, when I hear that, it still gives me goose bumps.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 12:54:04 PM »

I just googled it and I see it's not, but yes, they're both references to the same thing. The yellow board is the Beach Boys Britain board, and someone said that jokingly about Chris Farmer's new CD.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx