gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 05:40:21 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Advance Beach Boys Tickets Rhinebeck NY  (Read 1672 times)
Lisa Bonahue
Smiley Smile Associate

New York State Rep BBFC

View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »

Anyone who would like to get advance track seating tickets for the Beach Boys at the Dutchess County fair in Rhinebeck NY on August 20th 2008 click on the link below

If you get them now you save $5.00

http://www.dutchessfair.com/performances.html

I find that a relaxed work environment can be achieved through balance. Come in late, leave early....works for me.
oldsurferdude
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 03:24:28 PM »

"Beach Boys" tickets?? Don't think they're together anymore-Carl and Dennis passed on, Al was fired, and Brian quit the group years ago. You must be thinking of some sort of tribute type band.  Wink
Lisa Bonahue
Smiley Smile Associate

New York State Rep BBFC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 09:45:54 AM »

"Beach Boys" tickets?? Don't think they're together anymore-Carl and Dennis passed on, Al was fired, and Brian quit the group years ago. You must be thinking of some sort of tribute type band.  Wink

Well thats what it says on the tickets..........HAHA you should see the photo they used to go with it, it's circa 83 with all 6 members, talk about mis advertisement.

I find that a relaxed work environment can be achieved through balance. Come in late, leave early....works for me.
LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 11:12:22 AM »

That's funny.  They did a county fair around my part of Wisconsin about 3 or 4 years ago, and from your description, it sounds like the same photo was used.   I wonder if Beach Boys management is sending that photo out or if the local venues are simply using whatever photo they can find.  I would think that the Beach Boys would have to approve anything like that.
Lisa Bonahue
Smiley Smile Associate

New York State Rep BBFC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 03:24:47 PM »

By the looks of it who ever is just using whatever photo they can find because when you go to the fair website to order the tickets there is the 2001 photo up then when you print the tickets that page has the circa 83 photo

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx