gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:09:55 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 4172 times)
dsl
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
Hi!
« on: April 06, 2008, 10:47:22 AM »

I joined the Shut Down, Vol. II board awhile ago and now I'm here! I've been a Beach Boy fan all my life, but just a few years ago, I became an official die-hard, going beyond the greatest hits.

I'm actually doing a speech about the Boys in the 70s for my Oral Communications class as a final project.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »

I'm actually doing a speech about the Boys in the 70s for my Oral Communications class as a final project.

That's pretty cool! Let us know how it turns out!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
dsl
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »

Thanks, I sure will. I have to say, I know for a fact, I won't do a lot of posting. I just love coming here and reading the posts. They're fascinating and informative. I'm a member of a few Beatle forums and have to say that those are...umm...less intellectual. Especially the Macca board, which seems to be ruled with an iron fist.
When I saw that Mark Linett posts here every now and then, I was just floored.

Oh, also...shameless plug: I have a podcast www.dsl89.podomatic.com that I think people here might enjoy. I did a Dennis episode and the pilot I did featured The Boys, but I think I'll do another one soon. I was just playing around with my laptop's mic and I just recorded the songs through that and it sounds horrid. Now I'm using Audacity, which is incredible.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx