gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:47:51 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weirdest Dream - Do You Like Worms  (Read 12282 times)
Marie Jayne
Smiley Smile Associate

I get a lot of thoughts in the morning

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »

Thank you! Hmm, I bet there is something to all these dreams then Azn
  I have to confess, I have a major crush on Brian, I can't help it!  Love Wish me luck with a more satisfying dream next time heehee  Grin

Come close, close your eyes and be still
LittleSurferGirl
Smiley Smile Associate

.Got To Know The Woman.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2009, 10:24:24 AM »

Oh me too! His smile just melts me. I think his shyness is so cute! Kiss

One my absolutle favorite clips of Brian is when he's singing "Papa Oom Mow Mow", I am obsessed with that clip lol, he's just so darn adorable!

There needs to be a drooling icon, lol.

"And If you knew how much I love you baby, Nothing could go wrong with you"

www.myspace.com/beachboys4ever [my Beach Boys fanpage]
www.myspace.com/foxybritny [personal page]
Marie Jayne
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2009, 10:33:06 AM »

Oh me too! His smile just melts me. I think his shyness is so cute! Kiss

One my absolutle favorite clips of Brian is when he's singing "Papa Oom Mow Mow", I am obsessed with that clip lol, he's just so darn adorable!

That's so weird - that's my absolute favourite Brian moment too!! Love seeing him really cut loose and go for it.  He's sooo sweet, shy, tall, handsome......aaaahhhh, yeah, where is that drooling icon??? I still think he's handsome as an older man. This has turned from a dream thread to a naughty thoughts about Brian thread hahahah  Cheesy

LittleSurferGirl
Smiley Smile Associate

.Got To Know The Woman.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »

Lol aww no way! How weird, but I can totally see why any girl loves that clip Grin Its so funny also, when they do the close up of Denny, he starts kinda laughing when Brian does his thing & really gets into it lol. So funny & cute!

Marie Jayne
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2009, 12:59:08 PM »

Lol aww no way! How weird, but I can totally see why any girl loves that clip Grin Its so funny also, when they do the close up of Denny, he starts kinda laughing when Brian does his thing & really gets into it lol. So funny & cute!
I love it on The Lost Concert when they do Long Tall Texan. On Mikes "ooh ah ooh ah is that your horse" bit, you see Brian look at Carl and visibly wince as if he think Mike's going a bit over the top, cracks me up, haha  Cheesy

Nicole
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2009, 03:56:27 PM »

Here we go: 

Tongue

I love that interview with him, "I'm in love with girls." Grin
LittleSurferGirl
Smiley Smile Associate

.Got To Know The Woman.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2009, 04:34:00 PM »

I love it on The Lost Concert when they do Long Tall Texan. On Mikes "ooh ah ooh ah is that your horse" bit, you see Brian look at Carl and visibly wince as if he think Mike's going a bit over the top, cracks me up, haha  Cheesy

Oh yeah lol!! Love that!

LittleSurferGirl
Smiley Smile Associate

.Got To Know The Woman.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »

Here we go: 

Tongue

Yay! That sums up Brian well:D And Denny!! Hell...they're each cute in their own way.

Marie Jayne
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »

Here we go: 

Tongue

Hooray, now I can express myself properly, oh Brian hahah!

sockittome
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2009, 09:30:36 AM »

Sorry to be kicking up an old thread, but I had to share a SMiLE dream that I had this morning just before I woke up.

I dreamt that a certain friend of mine gave me a cassette of some newly discovered '67 SMiLE material, consisting of fairly complete mixes.  I can't specifically recall much of it right now (maybe later in the day some of it will come back to me), but I remember the quality was excellent and the arrangements were quite a revelation!   I had a notebook handy and was jotting down the song titles and a few notes as I listened (sorry, can't remember anything that I wrote!).

Then "I Wanna Be Around" came on with the most beautiful and heartfelt vocal I had ever heard by Brian...ever.  There was no "Workshop" after it; it was just the very short IWBA that we all know, but, man, it was soooo moving! 

After that on the tape were a few tunes supposedly from that era where they were in the studio trying to do a "Party"-style thing.  But the songs were originals that obviously never saw the light of day.  I didn't recognize any of them.

As I listened, I was pacing around my living room, occasionally staring out the window, which is what I do when I am listening and analyzing music.  Suddenly the music stopped.  I turned around and saw that the tape was all wrapped up inside the tape compartment and was spilling out on the floor.  I ran to the deck yelling "NO NO NO NO NO....." and woke up with a jolt!

Of course, in the real world, I would've just asked for another copy from my friend, or better yet asked for a CD-R, but you know how dramatic dreams can be!!
carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2009, 08:20:41 PM »

Totally off topic, well sorta.....it's a dream but it was not the BB's, I had it just last night......

I was in a mall in Texas....an early 90's George Harrison and an older man were sitting at a table in the courtyard.  I had walked into a music store to sell an autographed guitar....as I was about to turn it over to the clerk I realized it was signed by George Harrison, I grabbed the guitar back and walked right out the door of the store, (all this time, no one recognized George except for me).  He saw that I kept the guitar, smiled at me and said thank you.  I was waiting for a ride home and sat and talked with George, who was telling me about Hinduism.....what does it all mean? need an interpretation. 

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx