gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 03:10:32 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Smiley Smile Message Board: Missing Activation Emails  (Read 3549 times)
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 29, 2008, 08:02:14 PM »

For an unknown period of time, people who have registered new names on this board have not received their activation emails.  Unfortunately, this means those new users haven't been able to use their accounts.

I believe I have found the solution to this issue.  I tested out the solution tonight, and I received an activation email.

If you registered in the last few months, I encourage you to drop by the message board and access your accounts.  If you run into any problems, feel free to email me at smileysmiledotnet@gmail.com.

Thank you for using the Smiley Smile Message Board, and thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Charles LePage and The Smiley Smile Message Board Team.

IF YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE MORE THAN ONCE IN YOUR EMAIL BOX:  I'm sorry.  The board kept indicating it wasn't being sent.  I received it three times.  OOF.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:04:58 PM by Agent Of Intolerance » Logged

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx