gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:54:27 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catalog Numbers for Single Capitol CDs  (Read 2144 times)
analogdemon
Smiley Smile Associate

I've been in this town so long...

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2006, 09:17:35 AM »

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have all the catalogue numbers for the 1960s albums after the 1990 Two-Fers were deleted and all the 1960s albums were re-released on individual CDs?  Also, did anyone notice that the single issue of Summer Days (and Summer Nights) was re-titled as "California Girls"?  So dumb.  Anyway, if someone could give me the catalog numbers for all of these CDs, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

I once had a dream so I packed up and split for the city.  I soon found out that my lonely life wasn't so pretty.
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 11:02:51 AM »

The post-twofer version of Summer Days was still called Summer Days. The version titled California Girls was issued in 1987.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
Beckner
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 12:12:36 PM »

Hey does anyone else have that import (in the US anyway) mini LP sleeve box set called "The Originals" and it features "Today", "SDSN!!" and "Smiley Smile" as single discs with rainbow swirl discs? Any information what the mastering is on them? I've got it-- it was a necessary purchase for me in early 2000 since the two-fers were at that time MIA.
analogdemon
Smiley Smile Associate

I've been in this town so long...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 12:42:45 PM »

The post-twofer version of Summer Days was still called Summer Days. The version titled California Girls was issued in 1987.

My bad.  Thanks for correcting me.  So does anyone have the catalog numbers?

I once had a dream so I packed up and split for the city.  I soon found out that my lonely life wasn't so pretty.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx