gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680852 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 09:24:09 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Run Rudolph Run  (Read 1117 times)
Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got tears in the morning

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2007, 07:22:02 AM »

Did I miss something?

In December 1978 Keith Richards had released his very first solo record on Rolling Stones The Harder Tey Combe b/w Run Rudolph Run [RSR102] in the U.S. The record would later be released in the U.K.in February 1978. Run Rudoplph Run was first made popular by Chuck Berry in 1958. Since then it has been recorded over a dozen times by artist such as Sheryl Crow, Dave Edmunds, Grateful Dead & the Beach Boys.

Late at night
When the whole world's sleeping
I dream of you
Close to you I feel your sweet heart beating
I dream of you
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 07:44:05 AM »

Did I miss something?

In December 1978 Keith Richards had released his very first solo record on Rolling Stones The Harder Tey Combe b/w Run Rudolph Run [RSR102] in the U.S. The record would later be released in the U.K.in February 1978. Run Rudoplph Run was first made popular by Chuck Berry in 1958. Since then it has been recorded over a dozen times by artist such as Sheryl Crow, Dave Edmunds, Grateful Dead & the Beach Boys.

No, but Hanson recorded Run Rudolph Run.   Grin   
Love it.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx