gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680855 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 28, 2024, 02:20:49 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike + Bruce on Australian Radio tommorow  (Read 1622 times)
mikeyj
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2007, 02:05:15 AM »

Mike + Bruce are on the biggest radio station in Australia tommorow (a talk-back radio station) and I am thinking of ringing in and asking Mike a question, but I don't know what... I obviously don't want to ask the commonly asked questions. Does anyone have any suggestions. If you've ever wanted to know something from Mike, I might ask him a few of the best questions and see what he says and get back to you guys. But then again, I might miss the interview totally and not be able to ring up. I mainly just want to talk to an original Beach Boy Tongue but I don't just want to ring up and say "gee you wrote some good lyrics" or something, I want to make it a worthwhile question. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 02:56:11 AM »

Mike + Bruce are on the biggest radio station in Australia tommorow (a talk-back radio station) and I am thinking of ringing in and asking Mike a question, but I don't know what... I obviously don't want to ask the commonly asked questions. Does anyone have any suggestions. If you've ever wanted to know something from Mike, I might ask him a few of the best questions and see what he says and get back to you guys. But then again, I might miss the interview totally and not be able to ring up. I mainly just want to talk to an original Beach Boy Tongue but I don't just want to ring up and say "gee you wrote some good lyrics" or something, I want to make it a worthwhile question. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

So, Mike - exactly how many times have you been married ?

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
49ersphil
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 10:40:08 AM »

How's about "Which BB song is most likely to bring tears of joy to your eyes due to it's beauty?"

Can't imagine Mike is as emotional as Brian but would be interesting to know the answer (IMO)

Close your eyes and lean back and listen to wind chimes
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 05:19:59 PM »

If someone asked that, I think that Mike's answer would be "The Warmth Of The Sun".
SG7
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 07:29:58 PM »

So Mike, what does "over and over the crow cries under the cornfield" really mean??  LOL LOL
Wilsonista
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 08:55:14 PM »

And while you're at it, I want  3000 words interpeting "Surf's Up"!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 08:56:34 PM by RobMac » Logged
Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got tears in the morning

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 06:28:28 AM »

Why are you always wearing a hat? When did GV came out?  LOL

Late at night
When the whole world's sleeping
I dream of you
Close to you I feel your sweet heart beating
I dream of you
Mark H.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »

Mike...Did you invent the "funky chicken"?

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx