gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681026 Posts in 27628 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 16, 2024, 07:06:56 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1974 Gigs/sessions is up at Bellagio...  (Read 1370 times)
Ian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2007, 07:17:47 AM »

i don't think AGD has mentioned it-but we now have 1974 up-lots of shows not in Badman, etc- check it out if that is your thing
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 09:52:40 AM »

No "Drip Drop"? Guess that really was 1975, then...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 04:03:31 PM »

16 - Princeton University, Princeton NJ* [w/Boston]

Hmm...I really doubt it (the Boston part, that is), since Boston wasn't a touring band until the second half of 1976.

And here's another one to add:  Shippensburg State College, Shippensburg PA, November 13, 1974.
Openers were The Raspberries (The Eagles were also originally slated but cancelled, so the BBs played longer).

And a question:  when an entry has a * by it, what does that mean?  I looked & looked but couldn't find what it meant.
Ian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 05:21:57 PM »

You are correct- I went back and looked at the ad I have and it lists the Beach Boys at the Jadwin Gym, Princeton University on Nov 16 1974, but no Boston is listed- I'm not sure where I got that from- so we'll get rid of that error right away.  As for the asterix-it explains it on the Gigs/Sessions home page- any show with an asterix is one that I found that was not listed by Keith Badman in his book (as you can see there are hundreds) or which he listed with incorrect info (I have found many of his dates to be correct- but most venues he listed are wrong-why? Because he probably had lists-such as sometimes appeared in mags- of shows played-but no venue listed, just cities- so he guessed and was often wrong) So there you go- thanks for that show info- I always want more- in fact I just found some incredible info in a 1964 Variety- all the missing dates for the Bbs July-Aug 1964 tour- it'll be posted soon
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx