gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680713 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 16, 2024, 10:54:29 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dennis Wilson Forever DVD  (Read 2461 times)
Robav63
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2007, 05:48:50 AM »

Billy Hinsche's new movie about Denny is going to be aired on Flasher.com, in ten parts, starting Monday Nov 5

Apologies if this has already been posted

If I Could Live My Life Again........
metal flake paint
Smiley Smile Associate

This harmony kick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 02:43:07 AM »

Billy Hinsche's new movie about Denny is going to be aired on Flasher.com, in ten parts, starting Monday Nov 5

Apologies if this has already been posted

Is the Dennis Wilson Forever DVD advertised on Amazon  http://www.amazon.com/Dennis-Wilson-Forever/dp/B001B11L14?&camp=212361&creative=383961&linkCode=waf&tag=smileysmile-20  a commercial release of Billy Hinsche's film and has it been added to/updated?

"Quit screaming and start singing from your hearts, huh?" Murry Wilson, March 1965.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 04:57:40 AM »

I recently bought it. It's BH's film, and as far as I've seen no updates/additions were made.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 03:13:37 PM »

What's anyone else's take on this film? I've bought it and I'm not at all impressed.

“We live in divisive times.”
SBGIRL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 06:15:08 PM »

What's anyone else's take on this film? I've bought it and I'm not at all impressed.

I was very dissapointed. It seemed as tho it was slapped together.
No interviews from his children. A few from people who had never known him.
MBE
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 09:37:10 PM »

I liked some of the stories, but it really would be of interest to die hard fans. A real documentary along the lines of Endless Harmony needs to be done. I also felt Billy could have included more of the 1974 films since his first dvd with them is out of print.
metal flake paint
Smiley Smile Associate

This harmony kick

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 03:47:16 AM »

I recently bought it. It's BH's film, and as far as I've seen no updates/additions were made.

Thanks.

"Quit screaming and start singing from your hearts, huh?" Murry Wilson, March 1965.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx