gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 03:19:26 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Essays and other information for the Smile Shop  (Read 5494 times)
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2007, 08:17:54 PM »

If you have written something on the Smiley Smile Dot Net message board, or if you have seen something here, whether it be an essay or other information valuable to the Beach Boys fan community, that you would like to have preserved for future generations, please leave a comment here.  The Smile Shop is always looking for items of quality.

For anyone who hasn't visited our companion site, I encourage you to do so:

http://www.thesmileshop.net/

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
Toby
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 12:38:05 PM »

Chuck,

please take my Smile Shop essay down as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Toby
brianc
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 01:18:45 PM »

Thanks so much for this. You have done an incredible job of keeping the Smile Shop legacy alive. I am just floored at the Jack Rieley interviews, having spent almost a decade of my life chasing the music made during the era that he worked with the Wilson brothers.

The best part of the Smile Shop was all of these characters, none more flawed than myself, but all so earnest with the discovery of Smile's quirkiness and beauty. I'm so thankful that it has been preserved, as that period was a lot of fun.
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »

Thanks so much for this. You have done an incredible job of keeping the Smile Shop legacy alive. I am just floored at the Jack Rieley interviews, having spent almost a decade of my life chasing the music made during the era that he worked with the Wilson brothers.

The best part of the Smile Shop was all of these characters, none more flawed than myself, but all so earnest with the discovery of Smile's quirkiness and beauty. I'm so thankful that it has been preserved, as that period was a lot of fun.

Thank you!

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx