gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 07:13:09 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys Cover: "And Your Dream Comes True"  (Read 2301 times)
Too Much Sugar
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:35:49 PM »

I've been in the midst of trying to build a home studio so I can work on making an album of songs that I've been working on over the past several years (it would be a complete one man project in every way).  However, in order to get acquainted with the program and as a way to improve my mixing skills, I wanted to make my mistakes on doing covers.  So, I did a few Beatles covers and, of course, our very own Beach Boys.  So when thinking of which Beach Boys' songs I wanted to do, what easier one than this?!  LOL  Why in God's name I would chose this one, especially with my God-awful voice is beyond me, but what the hell?   Thought I'd start off with this one and if anyone likes it, maybe I'll post some more.  All the vocals on this one are me.  Enjoy! 

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=56498

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 12:48:13 PM »

Your voice isn't "God-awful" at all. I liked your "Surfer Girl" vocals as well. I'm curious as to what your originals sound like.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx