gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680852 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 28, 2024, 02:42:46 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sleigh Bells - not including Christmas songs, who was first, Brian or Phil?  (Read 1315 times)
Empire Of Love
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: October 13, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »

Probably an obvious question, but I am not familiar enough with either catalog to give a definitive first for either.  Who was first to incorporate sleigh bells into a pop song, Brian or Phil?  Please do not include Christmas songs in response.  If you can think of someone else who used them earlier feel free to include that info as well, though my primary question concerns BW and PS.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 08:55:27 AM by mypetsounds » Logged

Jon Stebbins
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 09:10:41 AM »

Probably an obvious question, but I am not familiar enough with either catalog to give a definitive first for either.  Who was first to incorporate sleigh bells into a pop song, Brian or Phil?  Please do not include Christmas songs in response.  If you can think of someone else who used them earlier feel free to include that info as well, though my primary question concerns BW and PS.

Phil
matt-zeus
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 01:34:22 AM »

Surely Santa used them first....? Razz

Disco, disco, discotheque mama...

My music: http://www.thebrigadier.co.uk
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: