gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:44:01 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pale Blue Sky LOL  (Read 2972 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2007, 09:08:43 PM »

Ever wanted to hear me sing backup and/or play bass? Me either.
Anyway, here is a track called "Pale Blue Sky" I recorded with some folks in college about 7 years ago. Sorry about the horrible sound quality, as I had to use my webcam to record the sound...the original sounds much better.

this was for a college project.
I'm the backup vocalist on this, and also the (replacement) bassist. The singer, this dude named Bree (yes...that was his real name)...let's just say pitch correction was used. The drummer was actually a guitar player playing drums because the guy who was originally the drummer quit the morning of the session. The guy who played synth (Kevin Rue) and wrote the song just so happened to be the lab assistant at the college and this was his band. Bree quit the group two days later. I had to redo his bass part because, well... LOL  Honestly, Kevin wanted me to replace Bree's vocals, too! I snuck in the backup vocals, as since this was for a grade, and I was supposed to just be producing and mixing, I wasn't supposed to actually BE on the track.

The actual recording sounds pretty good considering the limitations. When I transfer this track to cd, I'll let you guys hear the "real" version.

Oh, I got an A, by the way.

http://download.yousendit.com/0AB1C74F523D2BF5

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 10:27:31 AM »

Well shoot...the file's blank. WTF?

I'll try reuploading it later...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 10:47:51 AM »

http://download.yousendit.com/6FC88F0D13AC6F4F

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx