gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 07:18:48 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wanted good copy of 25 anv. 1987 TV Special trade?  (Read 3981 times)
MBE
« on: May 08, 2007, 04:52:19 PM »

Normally I wouldn't try to do this here but I made a DVD that had a glitch on the first song but the rest came out perfect. I hate to throw it out as it has some really cool youtube Beach Boys footage from 72-2001 edited together in order with a menu etc. If someone has the Hawaian 87 TV special I would love to see a better copy as mine is trashed.
Please let me know. Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here but couldn't think of anywhere else to post it.
Mrs. O'Leary
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 12:05:09 AM »

Normally I wouldn't try to do this here but I made a DVD that had a glitch on the first song but the rest came out perfect. I hate to throw it out as it has some really cool youtube Beach Boys footage from 72-2001 edited together in order with a menu etc. If someone has the Hawaian 87 TV special I would love to see a better copy as mine is trashed.
Please let me know. Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here but couldn't think of anywhere else to post it.

You mean this one?:

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/hnum/8073747/rk/home/rsk/hitlist
MBE
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 01:05:52 AM »

Yes I do but it won't play on a US dvd player/
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx