gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:31:52 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: drummer in San Diego CA looking to start Beach Boys tribute/punk rock band  (Read 2188 times)
kookadams
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: May 02, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »

I'm a huge Beach Boys zealot and punk rock fanatic and I've come up with what I think is a pretty awesome  idea: a punk rock Beach Boys tribute band.  I wanna combine Beach Boys-harmonies with the punk rock demeanor of the Ramones and the Queers. I wanna play original compositions and also do some Beach Boys covers, Jan & Dean covers, Dick Dale, Agent Orange etc. I'm looking for a guitarist that is decent that can play Chuck Berry and Dick Dale kinda melodies. As far as the bass goes I just want someone that can do their own thing I don't care. I'm not the best drummer in the world but I think I'm pretty decent for an amateur ; If anyone is interested please email me at- kookadams@hotmail.com or myspace.com/adams.
-Josh
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 04:24:34 PM »

Good luck finding a group. But this sort of post might be better placed within the Smiley Smilers Who Make Music category.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx