gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680784 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 05:48:46 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian Wilson Biography  (Read 7546 times)
warnakey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: April 23, 2007, 05:37:22 AM »

I think the A&E biography of Brian Wilson is on youtube. Check it out here.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Yaggsionhimen
wiggbuggie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:19:40 AM »

awsome thanks gotta download these..
Mahalo
Smiley Smile Associate

..Stand back, Speak normally

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:56:25 AM »

At some point during the bio, I believe it's the part when they mention how Brian stayed in bed for 3 years and Bruce mentions how he would show up sometimes and Brian would play him an incredible song but would then forget it. It would go #1 in his bedroom and then it would be lost.... There is a song in the background at this point with Brian singing. I think he says something Bluebirds. It sounds like it's just him and his piano. Does anyone know what song this is???
warnakey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 03:07:34 PM »

read the comments for the video, some one answers it.
Mahalo
Smiley Smile Associate

..Stand back, Speak normally

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 03:23:05 PM »

Gotcha!! Thanx Warnakey...

rggkjg1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 08:48:11 AM »

awesome video. wish this was out on dvd. lots of cool pics and footage i never saw. i wish there was some way to get screen caps...
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 01:22:50 PM »

You can. While you are playing the video press the Print Screen button on your keyboard, then go into a paint program and paste it in. Use whatever photo imaging software you have on your computer (photoshop ot whatever) to edit and VOILA! You have a screen cap.  Afro
mikeyj
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 02:49:52 AM »

awesome video. wish this was out on dvd. lots of cool pics and footage i never saw. i wish there was some way to get screen caps...

By the way there is a way to download the entire thing off YouTube if your interested
Malc
Smiley Smile Associate

It's all about 'harmony' ...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 06:06:51 AM »

By the way there is a way to download the entire thing off YouTube if your interested

??

www.facebook.com/beachboysalbumsleeves - a cool place to visit !
mikeyj
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 07:33:31 AM »

??

Well for anyone that wants to download it (aswell as all the other great BB videos of YouTube) here is how to do it. It doesnt work for other video websites just YouTube (which of course is the main one with all the BB videos anyway).

PLEASE NOTE: please make sure you can obtain all the necessary programs before you start. You wouldn't want to download all the videos from YouTube and then not have any way to convert or play them from your harddrive.

*You will need a DivX codec to be able to get the videos this way.. please be aware there is other ways to do this, but this is my way to get the videos directly from the source

*You will also need Dr. DivX. If you do not already have it then download a free version from here:
http://labs.divx.com/node/27

*Okay now go to YouTube and find a video you want... eg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAzJThg1Kr0

*then go to http://keepvid.com/ and cut and paste the link from YouTube into the box at the top of the Keepvid website. And then click download

*Once you have downloaded your file rename the file to have the extension .flv (eg: rename the "get_video" file to "get_video.flv"

*Then in your Dr.DivX program drag the file or open the file into the box that says "Input file(s):" above it. Then choose your settings (eg: Home Theater , High Definition etc...)

*Then rename the title of the video to whatever you want and click the button to the right of the title box to select where you want the file to be saved

*After you have done this click "Encode". Dr. DivX will then take you to the next step and when it has click on your file in the "Jobs" box and click the "Resume" button. This will convert your file to a DivX file. So if you have a DivX player you can now play the file.

*But if you want to convert the file from DivX to Avi or Mpeg or whatever then just find a converter to convert from DivX to your preferred format. I personally use WinAVI Video Converter and then I convert the files to AVI but it is upto you... you can even just keep the files in DivX format if you want.
Mrs. O'Leary
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 11:58:30 PM »

Or you can even use an Flash-Player to watch the flv-files direct on your computer:

http://www.rivavx.com/index.php?id=422&L=3
warnakey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 01:13:30 AM »

thanks for all your help!
elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 10:36:41 PM »

The best way to download youtube vids, i.m.o. is through Democracy Player.

It's a media player, thats available for free (just google 'Democracy Player'. It'll be there.) It also has a built in function for searching You Tube videos.
When you've found what you want, just click 'Download', and there you go!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx