-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:36:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Y Kant peeple Reid?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Y Kant peeple Reid?  (Read 3562 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: March 08, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. As much as I'd like to, I cannot blame this on Pres. Dubbya. Just how bad IS the American educational system? Take a gander at this...

http://bizcards.livejournal.com/367179.html
The complaint I sent to Golden Corral — I went to your location to celebrate my birthday, the only reason I picked your place was because of the BBQ night. I wanted some spare ribs both pork and beef. After waiting for a table to be cleared (counted like 10 or more tables that needed cleared and about 3 other people waiting for them to be cleared). I sat down to eat. I noticed there were no pork spare ribs. I waited awhile, then I asked the manager about it. He said they coooked 8 racks and already used them up about an half hour ago (which would be about 6:30). I got me about a few bites of beef spare ribs, not knowing it was the last bit. We even at one time had to wait for Veronica to give us plates and that took 15+ minutes. I was not satisfied at all with this visit. I am afraid to believe, this just might be my last. We use to be regular visitors, almost once a week, then here lately it seems that every time we go, we are disappointed one way or another. Alot of is is due to not hot or fresh food on the bar. But tonight was the topping on the cake. No ribs on a BBQ night? That is very dissappointing! I came just to have the ribs and waisted my money on a buffet where I couldn't have ribs and you advertise these ribs, that is false advertising, I cannot help you ran out, but ran in in a few hours, that is just nonsense. You should have plenty to get you through the night. I know for sure, it will be a very long time before we ever come back to this restaurant, if ever. But when I spoke to the manager, he seemed that he didn't even want to talk to me, like I was bothering him. He didn't offer to make things right with me or anything like that. We all barely ate anything, because we were dissapointed there were no spare ribs. I had my wife and my daughter with me. I am also tired that no one seems to get back to me when I let you know of a problem, it seems you only get back when we have something good to say. Like we we praised about this one waiter a few years back and you all thought were related, because it was so happen we had the same last name, but we weren't. Anyways, please see this matter never happens again, because if I pop in one day out of the clear blue and notice there are no spare ribs, I will defently not be back. BTW, I posted about this bad practice in my blog, it is a public post. (http://bizcards.livejournal.com/367179.html) I think everyone should know about this, do it as a warning, caution, they claim it is a BBQ night but they run out early and might not be a BBQ night anymore. Thanks for your time in seeing to this matter.

Roll Eyes This is a grown man. What's even funnier is that he makes business cards! I'd hate to see some of the cards he makes.  LOL

Anyway, the point is this...am I the only one who gets annoyed when a college graduate cannot spell and/or use proper sentence structure? Are they seriously letting anybody with a pulse get a diploma these days?! I bring this up because I'm getting numerous complaints at my job from customers whose accounts got screwed up just because the person who set them up wasn't "up to par" as far as command of the English language is concerned; understandable for those for which English is a second language, but inexcusable when it's a person that ONLY speaks English.

Rant over (for now).

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »

I'm with you. It isn't fair, but when I see something that is obviously more than just a typo, my impression of the writer drops...very far.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 05:22:55 PM »

Just to REALLY shows his intelligence...they serve both kinds of ribs every day on the buffet.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 08:26:16 AM »

Dang, I thought this was going to be an exploration of the works of Immannuel Kant and how it relates to some of our wild celebrities, like Tara Reid.  Guess not.  Moving on...

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: