gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 10:21:54 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OT- Raspberries Live on the Sunset Strip CD/ DVD now available  (Read 2285 times)
yrplace
Honored Guest

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2006, 06:27:05 PM »

I am happy to announce that the deluxe limited edition of "Raspberries Live on the Sunset Strip" is now available for pre-order on the band's website @ http://www.raspberriesonline.com/

There's a great 5 minute preview clip of the dvd on the site along with a full list of all the extras you get in this special edition of the show.

Recorded last October at the House of Blues both the CD and DVD feature 21 songs plus many extras.

I'm really proud of the project and it was great  co-producing it with Eric Carmen.

Check it out....... Mark Linett
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 06:27:58 PM by yrplace » Logged
matt-zeus
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 11:33:36 PM »

It looks pretty good, I love the Raspberries, Carmen sounds great, harmonies sound full, it looks like the sort of thing that would have been great to be at!

Disco, disco, discotheque mama...

My music: http://www.thebrigadier.co.uk
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 04:09:02 AM »

thanks, i will order one. man i loved that group back in the early '70's. overnight sensation is my favorite by the band.
and i can still see and smell that 1st lp......

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
PS
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 10:13:04 AM »

Mark,

Was the DVD of the concert mixed in 5.1 surround? And can you tell us which (5 of the 21) songs are being slated for the commercial release DVD?
yrplace
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 08:32:11 PM »

The DVD(s) will have both stereo and 5.1 audio.  All 21 songs will be on the DVD in the limited edition package, but I'll have to get back to you on which five will be on the Ryko commercial release.

Mark
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx