gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 01:33:26 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BeachBoysTalk Episode 10: Wendy Wilson!  (Read 959 times)
mattbeachboystalk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2023, 05:54:14 PM »

llo friends!
Greg and I are honored to welcome Wendy Wilson to the show this Tuesday at 8 EST. We can’t wait to speak with her about her music career and her life with Brian and The Beach Boys. I hope you will join us on Tuesday at 8 EST on Facebook or YouTube!
juggler
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 06:14:06 PM »

Good job, guys.  It's almost shocking how Carnie & Wendy are both such down-to-earth, normal people considering the circumstances of their youth, as well as their own early fame.  Obviously, Marilyn deserve huge credit for how they turned out.

It is sad, almost heart=breaking really how the girls don't seem to have much a relationship with their dad these days.  But the same strains and stresses  exist in many of our own non-famous families due to divorces, second marriages, kids from different relationships, deaths, geographical distance, etc, so it is what it is.  Nonetheless, as a fan of BW, wouldn't it be nice to hear of happier circumstances on that front (e.g., "Oh, my dad?  My sons and I just had a bbq with Grandpa Brian this last weekend," that kind of thing)?  But alas it's apparently not to be.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 06:15:23 PM by juggler » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx