gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 06:09:49 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BeachBoysTalk Finale: Don Randi!  (Read 1094 times)
mattbeachboystalk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2023, 10:04:25 AM »

Friends, please join us tomorrow night at 8 EST on Facebook or YouTube as we welcome legendary musician Don Randi! His resume speaks for itself. Greg and I are so honored to have him on the show. I hope you will tune in tomorrow!
juggler
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 01:59:47 PM »

Looking forward to it1  Always fun hearing stories from the "Crew."   
Some of their memories of sessions and dates can be a little off, but it's certainly forgivable considering the 1000s of sessions these folks played as well as the fact that we're often talking about stuff from >55 years ago.
juggler
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 06:33:31 PM »

Great interview, guys.  Too bad that technical problems cut it a bit short, but it was wonderful hearing Don's stories.  And I didn't know until Don said it that Brian's "At My Piano" is dedicated to him.   I'll be darned. I love that album, but I hadn't closely perused the liner notes.  I checked, and Don is right.  Brian does indeed dedicate it to him. Very nice gesture on the part of BW and his team.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 01:47:22 AM by juggler » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx