gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:43:15 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: pop symphony finished MASTER  (Read 2498 times)
injasonbow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2006, 03:26:46 PM »

hey, here is the master of my pop symphony 'April & I'.. sounds a bit more beefy and punchier..
also check out the April & I myspace

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3669DA8C42536A8C

http://www.myspace.com/aprilandibypaulsteel

hope you like it Smiley
paul
x
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 03:28:05 PM by injasonbow » Logged
PMcC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 01:12:41 PM »

Holy Cow, man. What arrangements...this is incredible...and it just keeps getting better as it goes along...Everything is amazing, and you never lose the focus, throughout the long piece. This is truly a pop work of art, and you should be very proud of this. Everyone should hear this right away. How do you get the time to think this all up and record it? Man, I don't know if it's amazement or jealousy I'm feeling, but now I'm inspired to get back in the back room and record something worth a crap. Right now I'm looking for a blank cd to put this on so I can take it around in the car with me. "April and I " is a keeper. Great work, Paul.......Paul

"Anytime I want to hear the Beach Boys, I put on a Brian Wilson CD"-Paul McClelland
Don't Back Down
Smiley Smile Associate

shoo-be-do-ba

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 01:49:21 PM »

Great stuff man, listened to it when I got out of class. Really digging all of it, keep up the great work.

Moon shines bright, asleep in my bed, like so many people got a big day ahead of me
Chris Brown
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 07:37:32 PM »

Wow, I'm totally with PmCC here, that was fodaing amazing!  Excellent all the way around...the production, the arrangement, the vocals, and of course the composition itself.  I wish I could get my stuff to come out sounding this good.  I can imagine you put a ton of work into the piece, and it really shows.  Truly a wonderful piece of work, I loved it!  Thanks for sharing with us  Grin
injasonbow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 10:18:07 AM »

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=AEEBCFFC1734C29C
reposted if anyone else wants it Smiley
paul
x
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: