gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680740 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 01:39:36 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CIFOTM from American band..?  (Read 1030 times)
mike s
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2022, 01:04:32 AM »

This:

'1. hands to face     CR  angle
     can't see hands  pan to hands in dark
   child Is the Father of man'

exactly describes the clip of Brian playing the piano in the dark - the one that comes right after VDP talking in the car park.

In the clip Brian is playing but not singing so I think its possible Brian played some of CIFOTM but didn't sing it..?

Edit - in fact the piano audio was apparently figured out by a pianist watching what Brian was doing.  In that case I'd say he's playing the 'Wahala...' part of 'Worms' - if you slow it down that's what it sounds like.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 01:24:54 AM by mike s » Logged
37!ws
Smiley Smile Associate

All baggudo at my man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 04:23:47 AM »

The music over that is definitely that part of "Do You Like Worms," but what is he *really* playing? I don't think it's possible to tell. Pretty sure the audio was played by someone on Malcolm Leo's staff just to provide a musical backing there. Like, the same source whence we get the piano versions of "Friends" and "Girl Don't Tell Me" and that piano-plus-vocal "Summer Means New Love."

I never bought that "pianist looked at what he was doing" thing...I mean, I don't think it's possible to tell; we never do get a long enough look at the keyboard itself.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 04:25:00 AM by 37!ws » Logged

Check out my podcasts: Tune X Podcast (tunex.fab4it.com) and Autobiography of a Schnook (SchnookPodcast.com); there are worse things you can do!
mike s
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 09:05:30 AM »

Yeah - I'd say the right hand matches fairly well but the left hand not - left hand part on the audio is very rapid rhythm.

The music over that is definitely that part of "Do You Like Worms," but what is he *really* playing? I don't think it's possible to tell. Pretty sure the audio was played by someone on Malcolm Leo's staff just to provide a musical backing there. Like, the same source whence we get the piano versions of "Friends" and "Girl Don't Tell Me" and that piano-plus-vocal "Summer Means New Love."

I never bought that "pianist looked at what he was doing" thing...I mean, I don't think it's possible to tell; we never do get a long enough look at the keyboard itself.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx