gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:48:31 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Brian Wilson tribute album! First single out now!  (Read 982 times)
keysarsoze001
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2022, 08:00:04 AM »

Hey, everybody! For the last year, I've been working on an album of my favorite of Brian's Beach Boys songs (though some solo cuts will be coming later this year as well). At last, I've got the pre-order for the album up on my Bandcamp page, and the first single, "In My Room" is available now! https://gregluzitano.bandcamp.com

Big shout out to our fellow Smiley Smilers Kayla Williams and Zach Wolfe, too! Kayla duets on "Add Some Music" and Zach duets and provides a mountain of backing vocals on "Goin' On" and additional backing vocals on "Help Me, Rhonda". This album was a real labor of love, and it's awesome having two such talented fellow fans on here with me. Check it out, and let me know what you think of the single!

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx