gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:00:04 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EH board infected?  (Read 2346 times)
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2022, 08:34:10 PM »

Is anyone besides me getting messages from their antivirus program about the Endless Harmony board being infected by a script?
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 05:53:50 PM »

The issue appears to have been resolved, thankfully.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 12:19:42 PM »

This does have to do with the new SoS comp, but it also veers into slightly off-topic territory. This was the first thread I found relating to the EH forum here so I thought it was more appropriate to put here rather than gum up the SoS thread.

Per the EH forum, David Beard may attempt to set up a Zoom call for fans to discuss the SoS comp, and he’s going to invite the team (Mark, Alan, Howie, perhaps others) for them to hear from the fans. Just wanted to let people here know in case there was interest.

There have been some complaints about the project, but everyone has been mature and respectful to all who had a hand in the making of the set, so I can’t see any problematic issues arising with this. Given that Howie’s PR outreach with the podcast interview seemed to resonate well with fans, I think this Zoom call could be another great way for fans to show their respect to the guy. And since Mark’s recent mixes have been nothing but praised by certain fans, this just gives another way for those fans to express their appreciation of his efforts. Sounds like a real nice way for this wonderful fanbase to interact with a team they clearly respect.

Props to David Beard for taking the lead on this, thankfully someone like him is there with absolutely no agenda and just wants us all to come together for the sake of the music. Really awesome. Thanks David for being awesome like that.

PS, I really hope there is some moderation regarding foul language. I have a pet goldfish who has never heard a swear word in his life and I’d hate for him to be exposed to foul language and traumatize him. I also don’t allow him to glance at my MOJO mags with interviews with Mike Love because of this very reason. Thanks.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
humanoidboogie
Smiley Smile Associate

deer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 01:39:11 PM »

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I find this ”EH forum vs. SS forum” thing really tiresome. Why not listen to some Beach Boys music and focus on something positive instead?  Cheesy
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 01:42:49 PM »

Well I put it here because the post originated there. This isn’t really about an SS vs EH, more about a potential Zoom call with the team that gave us this great set.

And I put it in this thread so people who don’t want to read about the EH forum don’t have to click on the thread.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 01:43:57 PM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2022, 05:18:26 PM »

What is with certain EH members and their concern trolling and tone policing towards HE?  I mean, you have certain usual suspects saying they won’t take part in that Zoom call if Howie is there because Howie swears??? Is that where we’re at as a society?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 05:51:01 PM by Ragegasm, Coming Soon To A Dictionary Near You » Logged

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 05:25:47 PM »

This does have to do with the new SoS comp, but it also veers into slightly off-topic territory. This was the first thread I found relating to the EH forum here so I thought it was more appropriate to put here rather than gum up the SoS thread.

Per the EH forum, David Beard may attempt to set up a Zoom call for fans to discuss the SoS comp, and he’s going to invite the team (Mark, Alan, Howie, perhaps others) for them to hear from the fans. Just wanted to let people here know in case there was interest.

There have been some complaints about the project, but everyone has been mature and respectful to all who had a hand in the making of the set, so I can’t see any problematic issues arising with this. Given that Howie’s PR outreach with the podcast interview seemed to resonate well with fans, I think this Zoom call could be another great way for fans to show their respect to the guy. And since Mark’s recent mixes have been nothing but praised by certain fans, this just gives another way for those fans to express their appreciation of his efforts. Sounds like a real nice way for this wonderful fanbase to interact with a team they clearly respect.

Props to David Beard for taking the lead on this, thankfully someone like him is there with absolutely no agenda and just wants us all to come together for the sake of the music. Really awesome. Thanks David for being awesome like that.

PS, I really hope there is some moderation regarding foul language. I have a pet goldfish who has never heard a swear word in his life and I’d hate for him to be exposed to foul language and traumatize him. I also don’t allow him to glance at my MOJO mags with interviews with Mike Love because of this very reason. Thanks.

😂😂😂

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 05:37:58 PM »

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I find this ”EH forum vs. SS forum” thing really tiresome. Why not listen to some Beach Boys music and focus on something positive instead?  Cheesy

I do too, which is one of the reasons I stayed away for a bit. It’s human nature to want to respond when people are talking sh*t* about you , which both boards are guilty of. Sometimes it’s not that easy to bite your tongue.

*oh noes a dirty word…

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
humanoidboogie
Smiley Smile Associate

deer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2022, 09:35:47 PM »

Both boards should do like Jesus fucking Christ and turn the other (butt) cheek…
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2022, 09:49:18 PM »

Both boards should do like Jesus fucking Christ and turn the other (butt) cheek…

You’re right… I literally just had to stop myself from going off on Paul JB’s lies and how nobody had ever been banned for criticizing Brian or defending Mike …I mean besides me mentioning it just now, like it’s own thread . The hell with it . I’m done with it.

Locking this. Let’s all drop it. They wanna run their mouths , fine. Somebody has to be the bigger person, let it be me.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx