gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 06:28:41 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Beach Boys Trading Cards  (Read 2070 times)
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2022, 11:09:09 AM »

I have an unopened pack of 8 BB trading cards. It appears that they are a product of the Panini Company in Irving, TX. The product date is 2013 and was made in conjunction with the 50th BB anniversary. It has "Find the Beach Boys autographs" on the front of the pack. Can anyone tell me if this is something of value? Should I hold on to it? Is anyone interested in this item??

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 03:17:07 PM »

What if you open it and there is a golden ticket  to meet the luhvster? Evil

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 08:05:20 PM »

I have an unopened pack of 8 BB trading cards. It appears that they are a product of the Panini Company in Irving, TX. The product date is 2013 and was made in conjunction with the 50th BB anniversary. It has "Find the Beach Boys autographs" on the front of the pack. Can anyone tell me if this is something of value? Should I hold on to it? Is anyone interested in this item??
I have a bunch of those. Put them in a card album during the pandemic. I don't have the full set, though. Many duplicates, though. Sent some to a friend down under.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 08:56:09 AM »

Here's the original thread with some more info on the cards and some of the premiums that they were including in the packs. I've often wondered what the current values might be, and not being in the card collecting universe I wouldn't know where to look for such info.

I didn't pick up many packs but I wish I had scored more of those premiums like the guitar picks and whatnot, some of that stuff was pretty cool.

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,16539.0.html

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2022, 08:07:40 AM »

What if you open it and there is a golden ticket  to meet the luhvster?

LOL  LOL I'd enjoy watching it go up in flames.  w00t! w00t! w00t!

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2022, 08:12:37 AM »

Here's the original thread with some more info on the cards and some of the premiums that they were including in the packs. I've often wondered what the current values might be, and not being in the card collecting universe I wouldn't know where to look for such info.

I didn't pick up many packs but I wish I had scored more of those premiums like the guitar picks and whatnot, some of that stuff was pretty cool.

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,16539.0.html
Thanks Craig! Great reading for sure. I can't determine if the pack contains bubble gum or not. I'm gonna hold on to it for awhile in hopes that it will appreciate in value.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx