-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:07:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Wow
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wow  (Read 2007 times)
PapaNez22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
Wow
« on: February 16, 2022, 09:05:22 PM »

Crazy to see this place still going after all these years. Hard to believe it was 20 years ago that I discovered The SMiLE Shop, and some remnant still remains. And I still have that Tina Fey avatar from a decade ago. lol

Either way, very cool to see you all here still talking about the music you love. I was 19 when I discovered this sh*t, and I'm about to turn 40 in March.

Time fucking flies.
rasmus skotte
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 12:47:44 AM »

Crazy to see this place still going after all these years. Hard to believe it was 20 years ago that I discovered The SMiLE Shop, and some remnant still remains. And I still have that Tina Fey avatar from a decade ago. lol

Either way, very cool to see you all here still talking about the music you love. I was 19 when I discovered this sh*t, and I'm about to turn 40 in March.

Time fucking flies.

>WOW,  P*A*P*A*L !    a  "PapaNez22"!          Listening         "Z*E*N" !  [:a  "PapaLaPap"]  wow!<      
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  >LOL; "TiNA FEY"  "R"  "EVETAH",     w00t!  T¤¤ !?              Whatever!   YE':  FAN~i*T, l*¤*l !<                  
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
ON AiR: BRiAN{ö}LoveVol. 222.  By PapaNez22/PapaLaPap   (2022)     [P.s.: happy beEARLYd  BiG 4~0 !]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 01:03:18 AM by >PapaLaPap< » Logged

Comics/cartooniés
(Fun Fun FUNniés)/Graphic NOVELties
Manga/animé
Bande dessinée
Tegneserié
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: