gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680756 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 03:45:10 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: David Marks single  (Read 737 times)
GoogaMooga
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2021, 05:19:05 AM »

Hello! Sorry to have been away for so long, I felt I did not have anything to contribute and the board was in a slump last I visited. But now it appears that it's come alive again, good to see! 170 pages of Feel Flows, wow! This board is very special.

Anyway, I was searching for David Marks on amazon the other day, hungry for more BB product. I've been looking for "Something Funny Goin' On" for years now, with no result. But then a single from 2017 popped up, one that I missed at the time of release! Don't recall it mentioned here or on BBFC. It is a basic two song CD single in a mini sleeve, credited to Miami Dan & The Hayes Street Band featuring David Marks: High Surf b/w Star of the Beach. The A-side is your classic surf rock sound brought up to date with some nice keyboard touches. It has some harmony vocals, just some "ooh's" and "aaah's", but it sounds good! The B-side is a full song, very BB-inspired. David is on guitar and vocals on both, and co-produced. Mark Linett mastered this single.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 05:22:50 AM by GoogaMooga » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx