gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:25:43 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brilliant Mark Linett and Alan B interview about Feel Flows and future projects  (Read 1331 times)
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2021, 12:48:52 AM »

Credit to this interviewer he hits all the right questions

https://youtu.be/AlXZqM8XrCM

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 01:26:50 AM »

Thanks Shady for posting! It's about half an hour long, so I'll give it full attention in the evening, just prior to playing FF.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
juggler
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 10:57:34 PM »

This is great.  Kudos to Mark and Alan for all their hard work and the tremendous gifts that they have brought to fans.

Very much appreciated the discussion about the material that was lost and recovered, mislabeled, randomly turned up etc.  Very much reminds us that for all we know about the BBs' recorded history, there are still some mysteries-- a fact underappreciated by some fans.  I've had some folks very matter-of-factly tell me that X, Y or Z song or version "doen't exist," "never existed," "was destroyed," "was never recorded," "never had lyrics" etc.   And they might be right.  Or they might be wrong.  The truth is that they don't know.  If X, Y or Z has never surfaced, that's the most we can say, i.e., that  X, Y or Z has never surfaced.  For example, a Surf's Up Part II instrumental track from 1967 has never surfaced.  And that's it.  It has never surfaced.  You can't say with certainty that it "never existed," "was destroyed," "was never recorded," etc. because you just don't know those things and the history of lost material being found means that you really can't know them with any degree of certainty.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx