gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
671923 Posts in 27044 Topics by 3973 Members - Latest Member: Tante September 22, 2021, 10:10:52 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tune X Podcast  (Read 374 times)
37!ws
Smiley Smile Associate

All baggudo at my man

View Profile WWW
« on: August 20, 2021, 07:00:45 AM »

So, uhmm...yeah. The Mrs. and I just launched a Beach Boys podcast. Unlike Sail On (which you should absolutely listen to if you're not already!), we're not going chronologically album-by-album, track-by-track, etc., but instead discussing particular subject matters; I guess like what Fab 4 Free 4 All does with The Beatles. Aaanyhoo, it should be available on all the major podcasting providers (Apple Music / iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, etc.) right now. Web site for show notes and other stuff (very work in progress!) is tunex.fab4it.com. We appreciate feedback and suggestions!

Check out my podcasts: Tune X Podcast (tunex.fab4it.com) and Autobiography of a Schnook (SchnookPodcast.com); there are worse things you can do!
37!ws
Smiley Smile Associate

All baggudo at my man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 11:50:39 AM »

As they gather their thoughts on the new Feel Flows box set, Sean and Lisa present you with episode 1: how it all started for them as Beach Boys fans. Be prepared for a lot of technological nostalgia!

https://banana-and-louie.org/2021/09/01/episode-1-it-starts-with-just-a-little-glance-now/

Check out my podcasts: Tune X Podcast (tunex.fab4it.com) and Autobiography of a Schnook (SchnookPodcast.com); there are worse things you can do!
37!ws
Smiley Smile Associate

All baggudo at my man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 05:38:13 PM »

Episode 2: White puff glistening shadowy WOW!

Having had a chance to let the new Feel Flows: The Sunflower & Surf’s Up Sessions 1969-1971 package settle into their ears and minds, Lisa and Sean share their thoughts not only on this shiny new archival release but also the past quarter century in Beach Boys archival releases, all the while waxing philosophical on Sunflower, Surf’s Up, and this summer’s incarnation of the Sirius XM Beach Boys Channel.

https://banana-and-louie.org/2021/09/16/episode-2-white-puff-glistening-shadowy-wow/

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx