gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 06:39:29 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The Meaning" (Steve Kalinich/Adam Marsland) new album now out  (Read 915 times)
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2021, 09:06:53 PM »

THE MEANING, a long-form musical poem by Beach Boys lyricist Stephen Kalinich and L.A. musician Adam Marsland, is now available for streaming/download in spoken word and instrumental versions on Bandcamp:

https://karmafrog.bandcamp.com

THE MEANING has a fully integrated musical score to highly Stephen's prose that takes musical cues from the Beach Boys SMiLE period, soundtrack music, and melodic progressive bands like the Moody Blues.

The first video, filmed partly in Bali, is for Part 2, "The Void": https://youtu.be/PZHZ1EMkxtU

Check out THE MEANING, and if you enjoy it, download and subscribe to the Bandcamp page!
Greg Parry
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 02:48:18 AM »

Thanks Adam. I enjoyed the music video you posted for The Void, so I'll definitely be checking out the rest of the album. Please thanks Stephen as well.
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 07:04:25 AM »

Thanks Greg. We're both really proud of it. Hope you have a chance to check it out.

Stephen will be appearing on the Beach Boys Talk podcast on Tuesday at 8 p.m. EST. I'm sure he'll have something to say about the new project. Tune in if that's a good time for you!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx